Advertising Majors Account Executive
Don Wolff is a seasoned professional who has helped 100’s of businesses, both large and small with their marketing. Don’s been a member of The Press Democrat team since 1995 and has lived in Sonoma County for 25 years.
Focused on helping local businesses succeed, especially in challenging markets, he keeps his skill set in line with today’s needs. In addition to his proficiency in the creation and development of advertising campaigns for print, Don was one of the first in the Nation to achieve a Master Certification in Internet Marketing from the University of San Francisco, and he’s attained Level 3 Digital Certification from The New York Times Company.
You’re in good hands if you’re one of the select few who get to work with Don directly, as his numerous accomplishments include:
- The Press Democrat Account Executive of the Year, 2012
- The Press Democrat Account Executive of the Year, 2011
- 3x recipient of the New York Times Chairman’s Award
- Graphic Design USA award for in-house agency
- 3x recipient of the Ca. Newspaper Executive Assoc. 5-Star Award of Merit
- Top salesperson for the Press Democrat
- Top salesperson for the New York Times Co. Regional Media Group
- Newspaper Association of America ACME award of excellence
To contact Don, please call or email: